Pengaruh Tayangan Ilook Net Tv Terhadap Tingkat Pengetahuan Busana Dan Make Up

(Survey Terhadap Siswa – Siswi Ekstrakurikuler SMA Negeri 1 Maja Creative Production)

  • Rifky Fajriansyah
  • Mira Herlina
Keywords: Impact, I Look Net TV, Level of Knowledge, Fashion

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the influence of the impressions I Look Net TV on the level of knowledge of fashion and makeup. The variables studied were duration, consistency, preferences and trends as independent and know variables, understanding, application, analysis and evaluation as dependent variables. The population in this study were extracurricular students of SMA Negeri 1 Maja Creative Production. The sampling technique of this study used saturated samples in which all members of the population were used as samples. Data processing techniques and data analysis used are descriptive statistical analysis, multiple linear regression analysis, product-moment correlation analysis, coefficient of determination analysis, validity and reliability testing using SPSS 25. The results of product-moment correlation analysis obtained by the value of 0,799 mean significance value 0.000 > 0,05 then what happens that hypothesis Ho is rejected and Ha accepted. The results of multiple linear regression analyses obtained with equation Y = 6,730 + 0,533 X. The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) Adjusted R Square value of 0,630, meaning that 63% the dependent variable the level of fashion knowledge and make up can be explained by the independent variables duration, consistency preferences and trends, the remaining 37% is explained by other variable factors such as conflicts and timings that are not present in this research model. Practical advice, for further research adding the variables studied, as well as broadening the scope of coverage so that broader generalizations and using more samples are used, so that research results can be maximized.

Published
2021-06-01
Section
Table of Contents