Pengaruh Terpaan Pemberitaan Virus Corona Di Kabupaten Bogor Pada Media Online Cnn Indonesia Terhadap Tingkat Kecemasan Warga

  • Raka Arvian Pratama
  • Mira Herlina
Keywords: Corona Virus News, CNN Indonesia’s Online Media, Anxiety Level

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much influence the news of the coronavirus in Bogor Regency on the CNN Indonesia online media has on the level of anxiety among residents of RT 04 RW 30, Griya Bukit Jaya Housing, Gunung Putri District, Bogor Regency. This study uses a quantitative approach and uses an associative explanative survey method in obtaining data. The results of the correlation analysis show the coefficient value of 0.401 which lies at the moderate level of the relationship. In the R Square test of determination, it can be concluded that the effect of the coverage of the coronavirus coverage in Bogor Regency on the CNN Indonesia online media on the level of citizen anxiety is 16.1% and the remaining 83.9% is another variable not examined in this study. After conducting this research it can be concluded that Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected, this result can be seen from the significant value of 0.000 <0.05.

Published
2021-06-01
Section
Table of Contents